Thursday, December 4, 2008

You gotta love the Pacific Northwest

This year I just went to a Christmas tree lot, how wonderful! It was only 29 bucks, they loaded it up for me and I was in and out of there in 10 minutes. Oh how I love this state!
I finally put up all the Christmas decor I am going to put up this year. I used only silver and left the rest in my garage. Becky Jackson was getting rid of all her silver stuff and she gave it to me, and I love it. Thanks Becky
This is Warren after school in his usual cool man pose, I am just proud of myself for decorating our front door. I love poinsettias.




This is a nativity scene from Mexico (my birth place) that I got when I was in college. My Mom had one just like it when I was growing up, so it is nice to have my own.



This is my nativity scene that I got myself for my 30th birthday, it is simple, but I like it because it has scripture on it. We had Warren memorize Luke 2:11, which is on the stable.








Some of my favorite ornaments that I got this season. You also gotta love Target






















3 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

You did a great job! Hooray for cheaply priced beautiful trees!!!

Sarah

Mark and Karen said...

It all looks amazing. I gotta ask, why isn't that nativity from Mexico not in the Festival of Nativities. It is so beautiful and unique you must share it! Though, I understand if you don't want it out of your sight.

Do you have any small trees we could use for the Ward Christmas Party?

JAG said...

Love all the new ornaments!! why didn't you take a picture of the kids tree?