It won't come as news to anyone that I am not a fan of babies, in fact I really don't start to really enjoy my kids until they are about 18 months, so now that Auri is 2 I am absolutely CRAZY about her. Here are some photos of she and I on her birthdays the past coupel of years. She just keeps getting better and better.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
This was Auri's Birthday Party at home. I was sick in bed all day long, so thankfully Spencer took care of everything. These are all the gifts Spencer's parents sent up. Auri loved every moment of it. They managed to find pajamas matching her favorite book Pinkalicious.
This was Auri and Jake's birthday party at my patents house last Sunday. Auri had a giant Oreo cake, she got a princess car from my Mom and a kitchen from her Spence and I and a new tea set from Avery and Grace. She had a great birthday party.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
With daylight savings we have been having a hard day. I think the kids are tired, they went to bed an hour later because we rented Where the Wild Things Are and then we had to get them up an hour early for church. So this afternoon, rather than listen to them argue and trash my the house, I decided to take them on a little nature walk. We walked around Lacamas Lake. It went pretty well. Here are just a few pictures. Happy Sunday.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Whenever I want to immortalize a dress that I love I have Auri's picture taken in it. Last month I got an add in the mail for Yuen Lui Portrait Studio that offered real bunnies. I thought how cute! I have been so excited about it and I went out and bought a new dress for Auri, we drove 20 miles to the studio and when we got there it was kind of a disaster. I should have known better. This is the dress I got her.
This is what the bunny actually looked like, but with brown hair and a little dirtier.
This was kind of the look on Auri's face when she got near the ugly bunny. They actually gave me a discount because the one photo I did order, the bunny was nowhere to be found.
Like I always say "Low expectations is the key to happiness"
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
These are the top 10 signs that I just might be suffering from P. M. S.
1. Sure, I'd love eggs for breakfast, as long as they are Cadbury.
2. I wonder if my husband has always breathed that loudly.
3. I come home from dropping Max off at pre-school, get out the jar of peanut butter, pour chocolate chips in it, give it a little stir, sit and eat.
4. The kids are in their pajamas and ready for bead at 6:45p.m.
5. The kids are in their pajamas at noon.
6. The check-out line is too far away for me to wait to open the tootsie rolls.
7. I'm pretty sure the lady in the mothers lounge nursing her baby gave me a nasty look.
8. My work out consists of mostly stretching, who needs cardio?
9. Midol goes right to the top of the shopping list.
10. I'm pretty sure 2 naps a day are recommended by the American Heart Association.
No joke, this is exactly how I behave for about 5 days out of the month.