Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Open Hear Surgery!

Today is my 1 year Anniversary! I made it! I am alive and ticking, literally. If you stand close enough to me you can hear my heart tick. I am celebrating too. Last night we had dinner at my parents house, tonight Spencer is taking me out to dinner, and late tonight some of my friends are taking me out for chocolate cake. I earned it!
Here is what I was doing 1 year ago from today.



September 15th 2008







I'll post more photos later, after Spence takes me to dinner and my friends take me out for cake.







4 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

You are an amazing woman to have gone through that mentally and physically. Congratulations!!!

Amy

Kiran said...

Congrats, I remember the song I listened to over and over again it reminded me of you during this time. Holly has a song too. We both discovered this during my trip.

JAG said...

Does this mean I owe you another gift.... jk

I would get you a million gifts over just to have you here.

I love you. Your strenth amazes me!!!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! Let's celebrate it every year.