Sunday, April 4, 2010

In a Sentense or Less

Everyone who knows me knows I like big principles or concepts explained to me in a sentence or less. One of my favorite sayings is "if you can't explain it to an 8 year old, than you don't understand it". That came from How to Win Friends and Influence People. So, here is what I came up with for Easter, it isn't complete, but I think it if good. Easter: It is when the Master was resurrected and made it possible for everyone else be also, in other words, he beat the grave. Here are just a few reasons I am grateful for that.









Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, what an incredible post! You should list who the people are.

Jennifer said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL post!!! I love the blessings and hope of Eastertime.

JAG said...

Beautiful.

Nicely done in a sentence or less.

And I think Jake would understand.

Kiran said...

Wow, I love the post. I am actually going to read a new book this week. Maybe it should be the one you mentioned. The pictures are so pretty!