Monday, August 15, 2011

Portland Food Cart-run

Every year on my summer bucket list I add some sort of food festival. This isn't exactly a food festival, but it is an alleyway of food trucks with everything including French cuisine, gourmet pizza, tacos, Greek gyros, and of course my favorite creme' brulee. This is me waiting for my french dip sandwich at the French truck.


This was my FAVORITE!!! I LOVE creme Brulee! I had a slight panic attack when we got there and the place was closed, turns out they just don't open until 12:30.





These are some of the things my friends and I ordered so we could get a taste of everything.

Beet Salad, Fresh Mozzarella Pizza, a Greek Gyro, falafels, burgers, an onion tart, tacos, and 2 sad salads. Honestly, I don't know why anyone orders salads.







And my favorite Creme Brulee and a side of Strawberry Ice cream, on top was passion fruit, it was pretty bad, but the strawberry was good.


And last, but not least, we stopped at a cupcake cart somewhere else in Northeast Portland and I had some AMAZING little mini cupcakes. One was even a Mexican Spice cupcake. Don't mind if I do. You might be wondering by now how I stay relatively thin on such a fatty unhealthy diet, but truth be told, I only indulge on days like this, on regular days, honestly, my diet consists of Grape-nuts for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch and turkey meatballs for dinner, honestly. But if your gonna indulge, go big!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That sounds SO fun! I can hear the Greek gyros calling my name from here....