A lot of bloggers are participating in this theme for a post this weekend and I thought it was really cool and interesting. I applaud their honesty and creativity. The original idea comes from a blog called
"Make Under My Life".
So Here are some Things I am afraid to tell you:)
- I have no idea how much money is in our savings account, it could be $3,000 or $30,000, seriously, not a clue. The really sad part is that I'm not even sure what bank the money is in but I'm pretty sure it's in a different one than my regular checking. Oh, and I really don't even care...
- I don't ever want to be good at cleaning. One of my biggest goals in life is to make enough money to hire a cleaning lady and tip her really generously for her birthday and Christmas. And what I'm really afraid to tell you is that I have taken a muscle relaxer just to clean my boys bathroom. But yes, it is that gross.
- If I don't hold another baby again for 3 years I'll be o.k. with that. I am still traumatized from having my own children, (my youngest is 4) the thought of holding someone elses overwhelms me. Sometimes just looking at another baby stresses me out.
- I take 1 sometimes 2 naps a day.
- I haven't finished a book in over a year. They are too LONG! I read 3-5 news magazines a week and I get impatient with books for not getting to the point. A magazine article can do it in 4 paragraphs, why does a book need 400 pages?!?!? It's a problem I know. And not one that I'll ever share with my kids.
- I am painfully insecure about how people see me. My hair looks AMAZING in the morning at the gym(because I sleep with it twited in a bun so when I wake up it is perfectly curled and full of body.) and I feel like the other women are judging me for it, thinking "she gets up early and does her hair to go to the gym"
- I am insecure about the way I look, the way my house looks and the way my kids look, I'm not sure I measure up the the general population.
- 99% of the time, after I leave a lunch or something with my friends or family I think to myself "probably shouldn't have said that".