1. Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Perfume and body Spray, I use it generously, daily, or several times a day. My sister Kiran taught me how important fragrance was.
2. Bonnie Bell lip lights lip gloss, in cappuccino. It's light with a slight tint, I use it so much I keep it in my car.
3. See's Candy double (you heard me correctly DOUBLE) caramel chocolate. Don't mind if I do.
4. A See's Candy sucker. When I just want to eat and eat candy, I pop in one of these to suppress the urge.
Auri and I had the funnest time assembling, well that's an understatement. You'd have thought she was filling stockings on Christmas Eve. It's all of her favorite things, candy, lip gloss, perfume, and presents! She was giddy. Have I mentioned how much I love having a girl?
1. A fresh Basil plant, my house still smells good, I want to make brushetta.
2. Trader Joe's chocolate peanut butter chips, now I wanna make peanut butter cookies with them. And with that Trader Joe's Cocoa Batons, I love chocolate.
3. A summer cooking magazine with skewers and a Snapple
4. A cooking tool with a sexy black lace pair of socks.
5. A running headband.
6. A new pair of good NIKE running socks. LOVE, I am wearing them as I type, I may just become a sock snob because of them.
What a way to kick off the 4th of July.