"Wealth is a product of man's capacity to think" -Ayn Rand
2. Libraries - it never ceases to amaze me that they just let you borrow books and return them at your leisure. This is nothing short of trust and kindness to America's citizens.
3. I think it was Dr. Laura that said "A nation can be measured by how well it takes care of its weakest members, namely the elderly and special needs children" America gets this.
4. My Religion that I hold nearest and dearest to me. It was founded/restored in New York.
5. It is, simply put, absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The mountains, oceans, forests, lakes, suburbs, New York City at night, Temple Square at Christmas, Fishers Landing in the fall, Hawaii year round. I love it all and I am so grateful to live here
6. I know I said 5, but deal with it.
-The song "My Country Tis of Thee"gets me every time!
Happy 4th of July!!