Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anderson Family Photo

For the 4th of July my siblings from L.A, Salt Lake, and Arizona came up, so my Mom wanted to get a family photo taken. Sarah Mullins took them, she did a great job. I think she got all 22 people looking at the camera. Thanks Sarah.




Holly, Hillary and Kiran Lelands and Denise's family are on the top left, mine is on the bottom left. Holly and Brian's family is on the top right and Kiran and Danny's family is on the bottom right. My parents are in the middle and Will is in between them.


This is my parents with all 5 of their children.

Leland is the oldest, then Holly, me, Kiran and Will.


2 comments:

Jodie said...

She did a great Job! Not easy that many peops but come on... how hard could a good picture be when you have a family as gorgeous as yours:)!

Kiran said...

I didn't notice these until know. Sara did a fantastic job. Simple and lush intertwine.