These are the top 10 signs that I just might be suffering from P. M. S.
1. Sure, I'd love eggs for breakfast, as long as they are Cadbury.
2. I wonder if my husband has always breathed that loudly.
3. I come home from dropping Max off at pre-school, get out the jar of peanut butter, pour chocolate chips in it, give it a little stir, sit and eat.
4. The kids are in their pajamas and ready for bead at 6:45p.m.
5. The kids are in their pajamas at noon.
6. The check-out line is too far away for me to wait to open the tootsie rolls.
7. I'm pretty sure the lady in the mothers lounge nursing her baby gave me a nasty look.
8. My work out consists of mostly stretching, who needs cardio?
9. Midol goes right to the top of the shopping list.
10. I'm pretty sure 2 naps a day are recommended by the American Heart Association.
No joke, this is exactly how I behave for about 5 days out of the month.