By the way, we went to our favorite farm this Saturday and I let the kids run around a bit. I think it is important that my kids see that food grows on trees, it does not come from boxes with SpongeBob on them.
1. Find a decent recipe and make Pumpkin Soup.
- In fact I'll take it one step further, have a pumpkin soup tasting party where we taste test pumpkin soup recipes, find the most outstanding one, make a huge pot every other Sunday night and have a cup every day for lunch until Thanksgiving.
2. Re-do my fireplace. It has bugged me since we moved in. It needs to be re tiled and repainted. Auri isn't even in the photo that hangs above it.
3. Visit St. Cupcake, Cupcake Jones, and Sprinkles and see which is best.
4. Get a Washington State Drivers License. I have lived here 4 years. It's time.
5. Make a fall play list.
6. Update all the photos in the house, Auri is less than 3 months in all of them.
7. Re-paint my bedroom. I am tired of green and this past spring I got new bedding, I want the walls to go with it.