Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I'm being myself dressed as me going to my 8th grade formal dance. This is the actual dress I wore, Holly had it tucked away in her closet.





This was actually from my high school senior year Winter Formal.








And I have no idea where this one came from, but I just couldn't resist trying it on, how fun, why do I not go get groceries in these, do the dishes in them, and basically just hang out all day long in them. I know Auri would love it.



This is what happens on a Friday night when mine and Holly's husband's work late. Thanks for taking the photos Holly!





3 comments:

JAG said...

i die!!! so much fun, the kind of laughing that brings tears. these should really be the "before and after" shots. life only gets better. at least "better" looking.

why didn't i try on any of these???

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed you fit into them all and still look fantastic! gorgeous

Jodie said...

There is so much about this post that I CAN NOT believe!! You should just wear them around all day!! I LOVE it!!