Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Highlights of my 2010

As I was reviewing my photos for this post I had to realize, I had an AWESOME year, I have so much to be grateful for, namely, 3 healthy kids. So here are my favorite things that happened this past year, not including Kiran's visits, but I just couldn't find any great photos for those visits.





1. Auri turned 2!!! I love having a 2 year old and I love having a GIRL!!!


2. I found the world's greatest Chocolate store, Drink Chocolate.



3. I found my favorite sandwich place in Portland, Bunk Sandwiches, inspite of the service and accommodations, the food is remarkable. That also goes for Porque no? tacos in Portland, best tacos I have ever had. I'm glad I discovered them this year.






4. I don't know why, but just this year, I discovered Cottonwood Beach, it takes me 15 minutes to get there and there are always cool girls there.

5. I took a trip to the Portland Art Museum with 3 of my favorite girls, Holly, Avery and my Mom.



6. I took a trip to Boise Idaho. We stayed in a nice hotel downtown and visited the home of my grandparents that I went to every summer as a child. It was an amazing experience and my kids loved it.












7. I took a little trip to Bear Lake and the kids got to go on a boat



8. We took a trip to Lagoon for Max for his 5th birthday and I got a fake tatoo secretly wishing it was real;)



9. I took a little trip to Salt Lake to see Will's first born son blessed. Best day EVER!

10. I took a short trip to Lehi, UT to the cemetery to visit the graves my Anderson Family.


11. I visited Sprinkles Cupcakes.

12. I had brunch in Laguna Beach.





13. I watched a sunrise and sunset in Laguna Beach, CA. It was Amazing.




It was a great 2010, and I noticed that a lot of my items had the word "trip" in them. I am hoping to do a lot more of that this year, I didn't realize how happy it made me. I guess that is the benefit of reflecting, you realize what you really liked and disliked.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely--what an amazing year. Anything with "trip" in it makes me happy, too. Good stuff.

JAG said...

Loved all the pics and the post.... wish i had the energy to go back through all mine.

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Hillary, LOVED seeing your year in photos. I keep thinking I need to come that way and keep wondering when. Our since you like trips you can come out here. Church history trip? Someday?