1. Auri turned 2!!! I love having a 2 year old and I love having a GIRL!!!
2. I found the world's greatest Chocolate store, Drink Chocolate.
3. I found my favorite sandwich place in Portland, Bunk Sandwiches, inspite of the service and accommodations, the food is remarkable. That also goes for Porque no? tacos in Portland, best tacos I have ever had. I'm glad I discovered them this year.
4. I don't know why, but just this year, I discovered Cottonwood Beach, it takes me 15 minutes to get there and there are always cool girls there.
5. I took a trip to the Portland Art Museum with 3 of my favorite girls, Holly, Avery and my Mom.
6. I took a trip to Boise Idaho. We stayed in a nice hotel downtown and visited the home of my grandparents that I went to every summer as a child. It was an amazing experience and my kids loved it.
7. I took a little trip to Bear Lake and the kids got to go on a boat
8. We took a trip to Lagoon for Max for his 5th birthday and I got a fake tatoo secretly wishing it was real;)
9. I took a little trip to Salt Lake to see Will's first born son blessed. Best day EVER!
It was a great 2010, and I noticed that a lot of my items had the word "trip" in them. I am hoping to do a lot more of that this year, I didn't realize how happy it made me. I guess that is the benefit of reflecting, you realize what you really liked and disliked.