Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid-morning wear


I'm not pregnant in this photo, the shirt is a little too big.

The lovely stripes.


A few years ago I was telling Kiran about a time when someone had stopped by at almost noon and I was still in my pajamas. I was pretty embarrassed about it, which is when Kiran introduced me to mid-morning wear. Here are just a few perks.
-It is sporty rather than lazy
-you are always ready to spring into action, you don't really need to change if you get a call and need to be somewhere in 10 minutes
-if someone does stop by you look tired from exercises rather than whatever it is you have really been doing.
-you get to cruise around sporting the NIKE logo, I'm sorry, in spite of Tiger Woods, I still love their stuff.
-you can clean dirty without stretching out your cute jeans.
the list goes on.
So on Saturday night Spence and I went to Nordstrom Rack and I found a new pair! I was so excited about this because they rarely cary Nike at Ross, and I never shop at the real Nordstrom, (what am I a Rockefeller?). I pondered for a moment giving them to Kiran for her birthday, after all, I'm not crazy about stripes, but when I got them home and got them on.....
well, lets just say I'd sooner give her my unblemished first born son. Happy Birthday Kiran, your getting Warren.

3 comments:

JAG said...

Yeah, I guess I could throw in Jake too, and make it the best birthday EVER!!!

PS - brilliant idea!

Mama Nirvana said...

Well it seems that I'm still wearing my mid-morning wear, and it's nearly 11:00 at night.

Amy

Kiran said...

I feel like a celebrity right now. Apperently chillin' with a Rockefeller. NICE. I am a little blushing right now. Thanks for the shout out! And now to the task at hand. The pant are fabulous and you look like one sexy momma. Warren pack your bags. "Your momma's keepin' her Nike pants, not her baby."