Monday, June 20, 2011

"You don't look a day over Fast Cars and Freedom"

For my parents 40th Anniversary they combined 2 things each of them love, cars and museums. Saturday we went to the Portland Art Museum to see some gorgeous cars. It was amazing and I love a good museum any day and every year I promise myself that during summer I'll go to the Portland Art Museum. Mission accomplished, summer's going great. Congratulations to my parents on 40 great years, 5 cool kids and 13 grandkids.






















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW!! I'm not even into cars, but I would have loved that place! Those are amazing. Happy anniversary to your parents!!

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

I totally want to go Your parents are so great - no wonder you are so awesome!

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

I hate it when I mess up leaving comments because I can't edit them!!! It was supposed to have an ! after I want to go - does that make sense??