Sunday, August 8, 2010

Smitten Kitten

When it comes to newborn babies I don't get all that excited. Sadly, that includes my own, I start to really like them when they start to smile, hold a spoon, talk etc., but Will's new born baby had me at hello. I was absolutely smitten with this baby. Will kept talking about how good he was and I was like "yea, yea, I'm sure he's great, so what's new on your iPod" But when I saw him I was so smitten. This past week we went down to Utah for the baby blessing of William Owen Anderson, here are some of the photos outside of Will's church.




































































2 comments:

JAG said...

good gracious your title scared the crud out of me.... i thought you bought a cat!!!

thank heavens you were only talking about owen.

ps-i'm taking credit for how stellar you look, the belt and necklace?!?!? you look fab.

Jennifer said...

That is so cool. I have to say, there is just something about watching your sibling be a parent.