Monday, November 30, 2009

Ethical Dilema

Would it be completely immoral and unethical or just plain tacky to send out a Christmas Card where in it no one else is looking or smiling, but my hair looks great? Just kidding. It would be hard to make my kids look bad. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to the Camus Library and to Lacamus Lake to get our family photo taken. Tad and Becky Lowder took the photos and lets just say they know their way around a camera and around Camus. Thanks Lowders, I hope I took some good ones of your family, although it would be hard not to.













I think this is my favorite.
I love how Warren is looking at Auri and I love how Max is hugging me.





6 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

My favorite pictures are the ones that are not posed, but very candid, showing everyone's personality. However, I better look good in it or it's not going out. Love your blog's wallpaper, BTW.

Amy

Nathan and Sarah said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Becky did a great job. Your hair looks great too!

JAG said...

You look freakin amazing!!!!!!!! seriously, all of them are great.

Boop said...

Great hair in all of them, but my favorites are the last two:)

Kiran said...

Your family is so beautiful. Auri really does complete the trifecta. I can't wait to get my card in the mail. No ethics problem for me, always choose the one YOU look best in.

Andrea said...

Great Pictures!! I do love your hair. I was going to tell you on sunday when I sat infront of ya, It's always So awesome :)