Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Obligatory Halloween Photos

Halloween rocked this year. The ward Halloween party was fun, the kids loved their costumes, Spencer and I had a great weekend. We loved it.

The best parents in the world



Mom's candy stash, I love Kit Kats and Reese's peanut butter cups.


Auri was a little nervous at first.

Trick-or-treating at my parents house


The two coolest ninjas ever. Warren really got into character.




Family Home Evening Pumpkin Carving


This was Auri's initial reaction to wearing a costume.
I tried to give her a matching doll to pacify her.

Can't wait for Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

I love the picture of Aurie not wanting to be in her costume! She is getting so big. They all look very cute. Warrens ninja pose is very impressive!

Kiran said...

Its so cool that you get to see mom and dad on all these fun holidays. ari looks especially cute in her little tinker outfit. i can't believe she cried, i wonder what that means on a feminist level? i'm glad you were able to see my blog, i want to see more pics of you. yes my hair is getting long...

JAG said...

My favorite one is of Auri shrugging her shoulders. Too cute. Can't wait to see her in piggies. Excited to see everyone for your B-day.